Your Privacy: Overview
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites,. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Engage’s products and services or sign up to receive Engage’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading information to the Sites. • Purchasing any product or service from Engage. • Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Engage.
- Requesting information or assistance from Engage. Engage may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Engage’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
Cookies help Engage to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalised service by enabling Engage to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
(including your IP address), which are generated by the cookie, and the processing of that data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that is available under the following link: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE BROWSER PLUG-IN.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites, Apps or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Engage, please contact: email@example.com
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Engage’s collection of your personal information, Engage may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Engage including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Apps or the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you in relation to your purchases or transactions, and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites, Apps and Services;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Engage’s business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect Engage and other third parties against error,negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Engage’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitisation or financing involving Engage;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Engage may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries. Personal information collected by Engage may be transferred to, stored and processed in the countries listed in Appendix A. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by law, Engage will not be responsible under the laws of your country of residence for the conduct of any parties to whom Engage discloses your personal information outside that country, and you may not be able to seek redress under those laws.
Disclosure of Your Information
Engage may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Engage hires to provide services on Engage’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Engage’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Engage will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Engage and/or on Engage’s behalf. Engage will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Engage is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Engage, you consent to your personal information and any other information Engage may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Engage disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Engage’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Retention of Your Personal information The personal information that you provide will be retained by Engage in accordance with applicable laws. Engage holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at Engage premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, Engage will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Engage business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from Engage, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by Engage. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by CONTACTING US BY EMAIL.
Access and Correction
Engage will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Engage will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Engage holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Engage will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
PO Box 743
Mt Lawley WA 6929
Engage takes your privacy concerns seriously.
Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.